Sunday, January 3, 2010

Tara Marie

I am going to start doing a daily assignment thanks to my lovely ladies at MGR to try to keep this blog going. I know, i know, its been a while. I am embarrassed. SO, our assignment/inspiration for today is to tell you how our name was chosen. Well, my name is Tara Marie. Tara came from Gone With the Wind. Thats right! I was named after the plantation in that story. I am also ashamed to admit that i have never read the book or see the movie but that is something that i plan to do....someday,lol. Ok, Marie is a more special name although i dont love the name itself it has a great meaning to me. My maternal grandmothers middle name is Mae and my paternal grandmothers name is Mary so Marie is a cross between both names. Now, you have a little more knowledge about the name i so proudly display. :)

1 comment:

Cari said...

Aww! You picked my idea! I didn't think anyone paid any attention to those :) I love the story behind your name too :)