Monday, February 1, 2010

The last few days have been amazing.  We have had SNOW!!! I got to go sledding for the first time ever and absolutely loved it!!! I also got to experience riding on a car hood attached to a four wheeler and wow!! Who would have know that it would be so much fun!! I didnt manage to get any pics but my mother in law got some so as soon as i can get a few of hers i will post them. 
 I was reading my bible this morning and these verses really stood out to me and i would like to share them with you.

"But Moses pleaded with the Lord, "O Lord, I'm not very good with words.  I never have been, and I'm not now, even though you have spoken to me.  I get tongue-tied, and my words get tangled."  Then the Lord asked Moses, "Who makes a person's mouth? Who decides whether people speak or do not speak, hear or do not hear, see or do not see? Is it not I, the Lord?  Now go! I will be with you as you speak, and I will instruct you in what to say."  But Moses again pleaded, "Lord, please! Send anyone else."
Exodus 4:10-13

Wow! Even Moses was worried about speaking to others.  That is one of the things that I struggle with as a Christian is telling others about him.  I am ashamed to admit that.  I love to tell others about the things he has done in my life but to just walk up to someone and witness, I will be honest, I am scared.  And, that is what he called us to do.  Now, in Moses' situation God becomes angry and lets someone else do the talking but just think what kind of blessings Moses missed.   My prayer for myself today is that i will remember the words the Lord gave to Moses when I am in a situation where I am scared and dont think I know what to say and let him lead me as he promises he will. 
Have a great day and week!!

No comments: